DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Sports Technology Market Research Report by Technology (Device, eSports, and Smart Stadium), by Sports Types (American Football/Rugby, Baseball, and Basketball), by State – United States Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Sports Technology Market size was estimated at USD 2,259.44 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,796.81 million in 2021, at a CAGR 20.75% to reach USD 7,004.50 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Technology Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Sports Technology Market, including Apple Inc., Catapult Sports, ChyronHego Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Modern Times Group MTG, Oracle Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, SAP SE, Sony Corporation, Stats LLC, and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Sports Technology Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Sports Technology Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Sports Technology Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Sports Technology Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Sports Technology Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Sports Technology Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Sports Technology Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
6. Sports Technology Market, by Technology
6.2.2. Digital Signage
6.3.1. Sponsorship & Advertisement
6.3.2. Tickets & Merchandise
6.4. Smart Stadium
188.8.131.52. Building Automation
184.108.40.206. Event Management
220.127.116.11. Stadium & Public Security
6.5. Sports Analytics
7. Sports Technology Market, by Sports Types
7.2. American Football/Rugby
7.8. Ice Hockey
8. California Sports Technology Market
9. Florida Sports Technology Market
10. Illinois Sports Technology Market
11. New York Sports Technology Market
12. Ohio Sports Technology Market
13. Pennsylvania Sports Technology Market
14. Texas Sports Technology Market
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
15.1.2. Business Strategy
15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
15.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
15.4. Competitive Scenario
15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
15.4.4. Investment & Funding
15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
16.1. Apple Inc.
16.2. Catapult Sports
16.3. ChyronHego Corporation
16.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
16.5. Fujitsu Limited
16.6. HCL Technologies Limited
16.7. IBM Corporation
16.8. Infosys Limited
16.9. Modern Times Group MTG
16.10. Oracle Corporation
16.11. Panasonic Corporation
16.12. SAP SE
16.13. Sony Corporation
16.14. Stats LLC
16.15. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4l2wta
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets