NEW YORK, July 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
SpendEdge has been monitoring the Facial Recognition Market and it is poised to grow by USD 9 billion by 2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?
The Facial Recognition Market is expected to have a CAGR of 20.11% by 2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
NEC Corp., Thales SA, International Business Machines Corp., Aware Inc., Ayonix Corp, and NVISO SA, are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Customized pricing, bundled pricing, and modular pricing are the widely adopted pricing models in Facial Recognition Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Facial Recognition procurement.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
- Creative Agency – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The creative agency will grow at a CAGR of 8.82% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 8%-10% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a low bargaining power in this market.
- IT Consulting – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their it consulting requirements. Some of the leading IT consulting suppliers are profiled extensively in this report
- Big Data Analytics – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on technological expertise, industry expertise, data security measures being implemented by suppliers, and financial stability.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Facial Recognition that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Facial Recognition TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-facial-recognition-procurement-research-report–spendedge-301324758.html