Disponible en français
TORONTO, July 7, 2021 /CNW/ – Members of the media are invited to join a virtual event with representatives from the Government of Canada, Government of Quebec, Canada Infrastructure Bank, Tshiuetin Rail Transportation, and the Innu Nation of Matimekush-Lac John, the Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach and the Innu Takuaikan Uashat Mak Mani-Utenam communities regarding a new Indigenous infrastructure investment.
When: July 8, 2021
11:30 a.m. ET
- The Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Indigenous Services, Government of Canada
- Jonatan Julien, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Minister Responsible for the Côte-Nord Region and the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region, Government of Quebec
- Ian Lafrenière, Minister responsible for Indigenous Affairs, Government of Quebec
- Ehren Cory, CEO, Canada Infrastructure Bank
- Chief Réal McKenzie, Innu Nation of Matimekush-Lac John
- Chief Noah Swappie, Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach
- Chief Mike McKenzie, Innu Takuaikan Uashat Mak Mani-Utenam
- Tanis Peterson, Director General and Chief Operating Officer, Tshiuetin Rail Transportation
Location: online, via webcast
Simultaneous translation to French and English will be offered.
RSVP: Media wishing to attend the event should register at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 8, 2021, at 11 a.m.
SOURCE Canada Infrastructure Bank